Nutrition is a sector that is growing at an astounding pace nowadays. For example, labor reports in the United States show a year-on-year growth of over 10% for professional nutritionists, dietitians, and nutritional therapists over the last 5 years. This is in contrast with many other professions were the numbers are more stagnant or even declining.
There are many possible explanations for this unprecedented increase in the number of professionals that choose the route of nutrition. Some of the most obvious ones are:
- We know more about nutrition now than just a few decades ago, and this opens possibilities for new entries in the sector
- The epidemic of obesity in the world calls for action. We need to educate, cure, and prevent the ills of diabetes and related problems
Nutrition professionals, such as registered dietitians, or holistic nutritionists, still represent a small percentage of the total medical sector. However, this is starting to change as more and more nutrition advice is demanded by individuals all over the globe.
Now, managing a nutrition practice entails much more work than just consulting with patients. Managing the business side of the job is as important as the technical part. Software can help with many of the paperwork/business aspects of running a business. However, since the nutrition sector has been relatively small until recent years, there has not been as much choice in regards to professional software for nutritionists and dietitians. Nutrition professionals had to rely on either:
- Very expensive specialized software
- Software for the medical sector as a whole (lacking key features for nutritionists)
- Software for managing clients generically (lacking key features as well)
- Using 4 different software programs to do different bits of the business
- Pen and paper
The good news is that now it is possible for you to use an entirely specialized software program designed for nutrition professionals. We have created NutriAdmin precisely to address the specific needs of nutritionists and dietitians.
NutriAdmin is the new nutrition pro software
Before even starting working on NutriAdmin, we emailed thousands of nutrition professionals asking them a simple question:
What is the biggest pain in doing your job?
The most common answer was: paperwork. Further talking to nutritionists and dietitians revealed that there was no single software that combined:
- Client records with nutrition-related data fields (e.g. Biochemistry, anatomy, functional medicine matrix, supplementation, etc)
- One-click online health questionnaires
- Calendar and appointments
- Reports and recipes
- Meal planning
Well, those are precisely the features we are offering at NutriAdmin – all of them designed with the combined output of hundreds of nutritionists. We feel there is a lack for such an specialized product in the market, and we intend to focus this software in the very narrow sector of just nutritionists, dietitians, and other nutrition professionals (or nutrition pros).
If you are in the nutrition industry and would like to learn more about what our software can do for you – including how you can save countless hours of work each month and keep all of your client data organized, please check our main page.