Get NutriAdmin for education for free
By Diego Oliveira Sanchez, NutriAdmin Co-founder, June, 2022
If you are a student or educator, you could get NutriAdmin for free.
NutriAdmin is an all-in-one software for nutritionists and dietitians. Nutrition professionals can use the software to manage their clients/patients, as well as to create meal plans/recipes and perform nutritional analysis.
NutriAdmin has mainly been conceived for professionals working with clients/patients in a practice, clinic, business, or other healthcare/commercial entity. That being said, we believe that there are many benefits for a student in any nutrition-related field to use the software as part of their education.
For a brief introduction on how NutriAdmin can be useful for nutrition education, check the video below:
How NutriAdmin helps students and educators
As an educator/professor/teacher, you could use NutriAdmin to:
- Create "mock" clients, with specific dietary requirements/medical conditions in the software, for your students to use as case studies
- Create food diaries for students to analyse and comment on
- Allow your students to collaborate within the platform
- Simulate any real-life situation involving diets, meal plans, food diaries, intake questionnaires, consultations, and more
As a student, you could use NutriAdmin to:
- Create any type of meal plan to complete class assignments
- Create recipes/food items to complete class assignments
- Query multiple nutrition databases to find food/recipes
- Perform advanced nutritional analysis
- Practice with a "mock" client to learn how to have a consultation. You could pretend to have a consultation with a colleague if it is useful
- Use NutriAdmin with any clients/patients you see during your course if it includes a practical component
For more details of what is included in NutriAdmin, feel free to check the Features page. Some of the features may not be relevant to you as a student/educator, so you can ignore those.
Conditions on offer
NutriAdmin partners with a series of institutions teaching nutrition-related courses. If you are a student on one of these institutions, you can get NutriAdmin for free if you follow these steps:
- Sign up at https://nutriadmin.com/register, entering your full name.
- The software will ask you to enter your credit card details for a regular subscription. At that point, you can leave that page and contact us to that we can set up your free account.
- Email us your request to use NutriAdmin for free as a student at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should include:
- Your full name (same as you used to register) and email (same as you used to register)
- The name of your school/college/university and course
- Proof that you are a student there. Please attach to your email any document that proves you are a student
- Include expected graduation date, or when you will cease to be a student at your course
Once we receive your request, we will review it and typically reply within 24 working hours. If approved, you will be able to use NutriAdmin for free with the following conditions:
- You will have access to the features included in the basic plan (check our pricing page for details)
- You will be able to create a limited number of clients and meal plans per month
- The free student plan does not include customer support. You can check the docs at https://nutriadmin.com/docs
- Your plan will end when you cease being a student
- The NutriAdmin team reserves the right to end access to your account at any time if you violate our Terms of Service
- NutriAdmin reserves the right to update these conditions in the future if circumstances change
Many students will graduate and go on to work as a nutritional therapist, dietitian, health coach, etc.
After your free student subscription with NutriAdmin ends, you will have the opportunity to re-subscribe and pick up where you left off. You will have to enrol into a paid subscription to do this.
If you are starting a new practice/business, we are happy to offer members of our partner educational institutions a 50% discount for the first 2 months of their subscription to help offset the cost of starting a new venture.
If this is the case, please reach out to us after you graduate and we will help set this up for you.
What if my school/institution is not a NutriAdmin partner?
Please reach out to us and put us in contact with an educator/administrator/professor at your institution so that we can have a chat and see if a partnership is possible.