We don't have an option to "un-share" a meal plan in the client portal. But there is a workaround. You could:
- Create a copy of your meal plan as shown here - assign the copy to the same client
- If your meal plan had content in the Comments section, then you have to manually copy/paste that:
- Open the original plan
- go to Comments
- Select all the content and copy it in your clipboard
- go to the new meal plan
- paste the content in Comments
- Once your copy looks good, you can delete the original meal plan.
This works because when you copy a meal plan the copy is not shared by default.