This is a tutorial discussing the different ways in which clients can fill in questionnaires at NutriAdmin.
You can click the link below for a 10-minute video explanation of what the different options are.
Here is a summary of the video.
This guide answers:
- Is there a way for a client to edit out a previously filled out form/questionnaire?
- Is there some kind of feature here in NutriAdmin where we can fill out a form together (back and forth) with a client? Like me as the nutritionist will send it out the form/questionnaire to the client, the client fills out, I'll respond to that and the client will respond again.
You can send questionnaires as direct links, or via the client portal. When you use a direct link, the client must fill in the questionnaire in one go.
On the other hand, using the client portal allows your client to save changes and edit the form multiple times.
If you want to collaborate with the client as they fill in your form, you can:
- Do it together if you are physically in the same room
- Share your computer screen via Zoom/Teams/Skype/teleconferencing so that you can work together in a form
- Ask the client to print their screen when the form is ready for you to review
- Share credentials to the client portal (not recommended as it's not secure).
Once a client completes a questionnaire and submits it, they won't be able to go back to it and make edits. This is by design for security reasons.
So what if you want the client to be able to fill in the same questionnaire again? Or a variation of it? You can reset the questionnaire or you could create a duplicate and send them that new version.